Coming Together in Verse - release date

Sunday 15 November 2015

OK. I’ve collected the poems. I’ve edited the collection. And we’re due to release on black Friday: Friday 27th November 2015.

Contributors include (in no particular order), myself (Ashley R Lister), Alessia Brio, Victoria Blisse, Rachel Woe, Janine Ashbless, Liz Honeywell, AJ Chilson, Roy Clements, Katy J, Ashe Barker, Lisa Bower, PJ Bayliss, Geneva Rose, Jay Willowbay, Slave Nano, Lily Harlem, Kay Jaybee, KD Grace, Norbert Gora, IG Fredrick, Jade A Waters, Adrea Kore, Bella Settarr, Okami No Koga, Daniel Davis, Joanna Harrington-Cruise, Sophia Sophia, Le Petite Mortimer, Eleanor Meadows, Angell Brooks, L Hollamby, Blacksilk, CA Bell, Ian Jade, Tamsin Flowers, Ruby Red, Colin Davies, Desmond Field, Rachel McGladdery. I'd like to take a moment here to thank each of them for the generous submission of quality work to this incredible anthology.

As soon as the book is available to order, I’ll be letting you know more about it. I’m also hoping to share recordings from some of the contributors, so that you can hear how good they are, and so that you get a taste of the top quality writing that’s gone into this collection.


And, if you’re wanting to hear one of my poems from this collection, here’s a link to me reading ‘The Ballad of Poor Simple Dave’ whilst I was at Smut Manchester last year.



  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP