Death by Fiction is now available

Monday 20 April 2020



I'm delighted to announce that the revised version of Death by Fiction is now available. This is a novel that was originally published a decade ago. It’s the darkly humorous story of a murder at a writers’ circle and it’s narrated by the different members of the group, each of whom represents a different style of mystery writer.


As I've said before, this is not simply a republication. I’ve gone through the manuscript tweaking parts I didn’t like in the earlier version, adding and subtracting text, and polishing until the version (the version that is now being made available) reads exactly as I wanted it to entertain readers when it was first released. This will be a re-edited version.  

If you’ve ever enjoyed any of the material I’ve written, and would like to keep up to date with new releases (and re-edited releases) as and when they happen, please subscribe to my email list, which you can access through the box in the top right corner of this page, and I’ll be happy to keep you updated.  

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Death-Fiction-Ashley-R-Lister-ebook/dp/B00DAJLF0C/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=death+by+fiction+ashley+lister&qid=1587231471&s=books&sr=1-1

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP