Coming Soon

Saturday 18 April 2020


During the lockdown, I realised that the rights had reverted to me on several of my existing titles. Because of a combination of factors (a lot of free time, a desire to find out more about self-publishing, and a curious urge to revisit previous projects) I’m starting to upload those titles on Amazon as eBooks.


The first one, which I’m hoping to have available before the end of this month, will be Death by Fiction.  This is a novel that was originally published a decade ago. It’s the darkly humorous story of a murder at a writers’ circle and it’s narrated by the different members of the group, each of whom represents a different style of mystery writer.

I need to state here, this is not simply a republication. I’ve gone through the manuscript tweaking parts I didn’t like in the earlier version, adding and subtracting text, and polishing until the version (the version that is now being made available) reads exactly as I wanted it to entertain readers when it was first released. This will be a re-edited version.  

This is how I will be approaching each of the titles, making sure that I’m making available the book that I wanted to present to my readers. Once I’ve got my re-edited backlist uploaded, I’ll then be releasing some new titles: a series of supernatural thrillers that I hope will entertain, amuse, and maybe give readers a little bit of a scare.  I’m also hoping to work on the occasional outlier, such as a book of my most extreme poetry.

If you’ve ever enjoyed any of the material I’ve written, and would like to keep up to date with new releases (and re-edited releases) as and when they happen, please subscribe to my email list, which you can access through the box in the top right corner of this page, and I’ll be happy to keep you updated.  


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP