Eroticon 2017

Wednesday 15 February 2017

It’s a little over two weeks until Eroticon 2017. It’s an Eroticon tradition to have an online ‘Meet and Greet’ with rules laid out on the Eroticon webpage. Because I write a lot of poetry, I thought I’d write my responses as a series of haiku. (I clearly have too much spare time on my hands).

NAME (and Twitter if you have one)
Ashley R Lister
And, if you say ‘at’ for @:
@ashleylister

What are you hoping to get out of Eroticon 2017?
Learning some new skills
And meeting old and new friends
At Eroticon

This year’s schedule at Eroticon is pretty full on but which 4 sessions do you already have marked down as ones you want to attend?
I’m only there for
the Saturday. And there’s still
too much choice for me

DJFet’s rope work?
Kate Lister? Ms Blisse? Malin
James? Girl on the Net?

For me, the main thing
Is the chance to talk writing
With those who get it

Tell us one thing about yourself that not many people know?
I once spent six months
on antibiotics aft-
er a spider bite

If you made the papers, what would the headline be?
Writer arrested
For being too handsome and
too full of himself

If you could have one skill for free (I.e. without practice/time/effort) what would it be?
A foreign language
I know no foreign words and
my English sounds gauche.

Complete the sentence: I love it when…
I love it when I
Finish a stupid challenge
That I set myself


To see who else has responded, go to the Eroticon webpage and visit the others. 

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP