Coming Together in Videos

Sunday 13 December 2015







As I may have mentioned, I’ve edited a book of poetry: Coming Together in Verse. The book is published through Alessio Brio’s wonderful Coming Together collective and it would not have been possible without the hard work and generosity from a lot of very talented and very patient poets.  

All the profits from the book's sales go to benefit a nominated charity.  The charity I’ve nominated is Hope for Paws. They are an amazing charity who do some amazing things, as you’ll see if you take time to check out this video.


Several of the authors have videoed themselves reading their work. 

Because I know how much fun it is to watch or listen to an author reading their work, I thought it might be fun to collect some of the samples on this page. (I know I've missed some of the authors reading here and I apologise unreservedly for any oversights. However, if I've missed yours and you're reading this, please drop me an email and I'll update the page accordingly). 

And, in no particular order, here are some of the ones I've been enjoying over the past few weeks.






  




Coming Together in Verse is a brilliant collection of poems but, if you’re not into poetry, you might still want to consider making a donation to Hope for Paws as the work they do helps address a great amount of unnecessary suffering. http://www.hopeforpaws.org/ 




  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP