Sweet Temptation - coming soon

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Later this month will see the release of my erotic romance title: A Taste of Passion (Sweet Temptation Book #1).

A Taste of Passion is an erotic romance that takes place in the kitchens of a celebrated restaurant. I'll be talking more about the book over the weeks to come but, for today, I wanted to try something different. Because I pride myself on the meticulous research I put into every title I produce, I thought I'd share one of the recipes I worked on whilst developing this title.

Chocolate Orange Muffins
Ingredients
2 large oranges
About 125ml/4 fl oz milk
225g/8oz plain white flour
55g/2oz cocoa powder
1 tablespoon of baking powder
1/8 teaspoon of salt
115g/4 oz muscavado sugar
150g/5½oz milk chocolate drops
2 medium eggs
6 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil

1) Preheat the oven to 2000C/4000F/Gas Mark 6. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper cases. Zest the rind from the oranges and then squeeze the juice. Make up the juice to 250ml/9 fl oz with milk and add the orange zest.
2) Sift together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt into a large bowl. Stir in the muscovado and chocolate drops.
3) Beat the eggs in a large jog then beat in the milk and orange mixture with the extra virgin olive oil. Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and pour in the beaten liquid ingredients. Stir gently until just combined: don’t over mix.
4) Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin tin. Bake in the preheated oven for 18 minutes until well risen and firm to the touch.
5) Leave the muffins in the tin for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack and leave to cool.

6) Decorate to taste and serve.


As soon as I have an image of the cover for A Taste of Passion, I'll be sharing it here. Pre-ordering can be done through these links: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Taste-Passion-Sweet-Temptation-Book-ebook/dp/B00ICCRP88/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1401825765&sr=8-12&keywords=ashley+lister and  http://www.amazon.com/A-Taste-Passion-Sweet-Temptation/dp/0007579551/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1401826080&sr=8-11&keywords=ashley+lister.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP