Chocolate Chip Muffins

Monday 30 June 2014

This month saw the release of my erotic romance title: A Taste of Passion (Sweet Temptation Book #1).

A Taste of Passion is an erotic romance that takes place in the kitchens of a celebrated restaurant.


Or you can try one of the FaceBook links: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mischief-Books/186744244762441

As I mentioned the last time I shared a recipe here, I pride myself on the meticulous research I put into every title. Consequently, I thought I'd share another of the recipes I worked on whilst developing this book. These ones are truly delicious.

Chocolate Chip Muffins
Ingredients
250ml/4 fl oz milk
280g/8oz plain white flour
1 tablespoon of baking powder
1/8 teaspoon of salt
115g/4 oz golden caster sugar
200g/5½oz milk and dark chocolate drops
2 medium eggs
6 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil


1) Preheat the oven to 2000C/4000F/Gas Mark 6. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper cases.

2) Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt into a large bowl. Stir in the sugar and chocolate drops.

3) Beat the eggs in a large jog then beat in the milk and orange mixture with the extra virgin olive oil. Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and pour in the beaten liquid ingredients. Stir gently until just combined: don’t over mix.

4) Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin tin. Bake in the preheated oven for 18 minutes until well risen and firm to the touch.

5) Leave the muffins in the tin for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack and leave to cool.

6) Decorate to taste and serve.

NB - These muffins are ideal to enjoy whilst you're reading a good book, such as A Taste of Passion.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP