Hello Again

Sunday 11 May 2014


  After a brief hiatus, I figured it was time for me to start blogging again. I’ve had a busy couple of months and, with no sign of a let up in the workload, I figured I needed to start blogging now or I’d never get round to it again.

April and the beginning of May have proved to be busy months. Aside from a ridiculous amount of marking I managed to complete the first in a trilogy of novels, Sweet Temptation: A Taste of Passion, and I’ve organised the first draft of the R1 for my PhD. I also managed to craft a short story that was a lot of fun to work on.

 No doubt I’ll be mentioning all of this in more detail over the forthcoming weeks.

 But, for this first post, I figured I’d refer to a review that Alison Tyler and Cleis Press kindly shared yesterday. It’s a review from the astute people at Peep’s Scoop, and mentions my short story, 'Syzygy' in Tyler’s superb new collection, Never Say Never. http://peepscoop.com/2014/05/09/opening-the-realms-of-possibility-a-review-of-never-say-never-from-cleis-press/

 Enjoy the review. And if you get a chance, grab a copy of the book and enjoy the content. It’s a sensational collection.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP